WE REPRESENT THE FOLLOWING
1. THE GODFATHER
CHUCK BROWN TRIBUTE (LS FILMS)Matt Echave2,011 views
2. Hidden Colors: 1 2 3 4 5...
SUPPORT INDEPENDENT SCHOOLS:
3. WOMAN MARCH ON
4. JUSTICE FOR
FREDDIE GRAY & OTHER
Jul 29, 2016
Issac Bailey: This outcome is not only not an aberration, but is par for the course, the most likely resulted...
OF POLICE BRUTALITY
16 hours ago - Uploaded by What In The World
8/14/17 Euclid, Ohio. Euclid Police release dashcam video of arrest after Facebook video goes viral. The
Heather D. Heyer was killed on Saturday in Charlottesville, Va., after a neo-nazzi
car crashed into demonstrators protesting a white supremacy rally
HANDS OFF COREY LONG
Malik Zulu Shabazz, Esq. on the Roland Martin Show earlier today.
The subject is the legal action by Black Lawyers For Justice in relationship
to the August 12 "Unite The Right Rally"
Black Lawyers For Justice To File Lawsuit Against Charlottesville
Malik Shabazz leader of the Black Lawyers for Justice is launching his own investigation into the Charlottesville violence and is organizing a class action c...
Aug 17, 2017 · Corey Long, a Charlottesville counter protester who was featured in a
viral photo holding a makeshift flame thrower, explains the context behind the photo.
BRO. RON MOTEN SPITTING FIRE!
WE MUST STOP THE KILLING AND INCREASE THE PEACE!!!!
Major Case/Unsolved Homicides - 2018
Click on any name below for details on a particular case and download the PDF flyer.
- March 24, 2018; 2300 block of Good Hope Road, SE Sean Anderson
- March 13, 2018; 4300 block of Wheeler Road, SE Richard Banks
- March 10, 2018; 2000 block of Savannah Terrace, SE Davon Barnes
- July 30, 2018; 1400 block of Maryland Avenue, NE Dion Boyd
- April 25, 2018; 400 block of 61st Street, NE Antone Brown
- January 10, 2018; 2300 block of Skyland Place, SE Paris Brown
- August 19, 2018; 500 block of Rhode Island Avenue, NE Franklin Byers
- July 1, 2018; 1800 block of 23rd Street, SE Stephen Cade
- August 19, 2018; 3900 block of Southern Avenue, SE Keith Douglas
- March 29, 2018; 500 block of Oakwood Street, SE Maria Evans
- April 20, 2018; Unit block of Forrester Street, SW Rory Felton
- January 12, 2018; 400 block of Riggs Road, NE Davon Fisher
- April 7, 2018; 800 block of 21st Street, NE Adrian Gay
- June 28, 2018; 2300 block of Pennsylvania Avenue, SE Johnathan Grady
- January 28, 2018; 2800 block of Chesapeake Street, SE Todd Green
- May 3, 2018; 3700 block of 1st Street, SE Mecca India Gravette
- May 7, 2018; 2300 block of Green Street, SE Joseph Harris
- August 14, 2018; 6200 block of Dix Street, NE Kayvon Herder
- May 7, 2018; 800 block of Oglethorpe Street, NE George Johnson, Jr.
- July 3, 2018; 4400 block of E Street, SE Tyron Anthony Johnson
- June 24, 2018; 2400 block of Elvans Road, SE Michael Jones
- February 27, 2018; Unit block of Forrester Street, SW Mohammed Kamara
- January 26, 2018; 2400 block of Elvans Road, SE Bernadette King
- January 17, 2018; 2000 block of 16th Street, SE Jasmine Light
- July 21, 2018, 1600 block of Minnesota Avenue, SE Michael Miller
- June 14, 2018, 1000 block of Southern Avenue, SE Dontae Mitchell
- May 26, 2018; 2200 block of Savannah Terrace, SE Alexander Mosby
- July 19, 2018; 1500 block of 19th Street, SE Lusharone Nicholson
- June 6, 2018; 1300 block of Stevens Road, SE Vincent Palmer
- May 1, 2018; 1300 block of 2nd Street, NE Tyshon Perry
- February 16, 2018; 4200 block of 7th Street, SE Chicano Phillips
- May 20, 2018; 2300 block of 4th Street, NE Ronald Richardson, Jr.
- January 14, 2018; 1700 block of Minnesota Avenue, SE Steven Slaughter
- March 24, 2018; 2300 block of Raynolds Place, SE Anthony Smith
- July 5, 2018; 500 block of Newcomb Street, SE Derek Taylor
- March 17, 2018; 3000 block of Stanton Road, SE Matthew Thomas
- May 8, 2018; 800 block of 19th Street, NE Bennie Turner
- May 3, 2018; 3700 block of 1st Street, SE Sukarno Turner
- April 5, 2018; 3900 block of Georgia Avenue, NW Yusef Turner
- March 19, 2018; 3500 block of Stanton Road, SE Aujee Tyler
- July 18, 2018; 4400 block of E Street, SE Cheyenne Washington
- April 25, 2018; 400 block of 61st Street, NE Dalonte Wilson
- July 16, 2018; 300 block of 53rd Street, NE Makiyah Wilson
- July 30, 2018; 1500 block of 19th Street, SE Andre Young
wtop.com › ... › Maryland News › Montgomery County, MD News
Aug 7, 2017
The teen shot aboard a Red Line Metro train Sunday afternoon is the half-brotherof the shooter
Date & timeVictim nameAddressAgeGenderRace
2018-08-22 9:20 PM700 E Preston St34maleUnknown
2018-08-22 8:00 PM3800 Harlem Ave0maleUnknown
2018-08-22 9:00 AMTiffany Jones3700 7th St29femaleUnknown
2018-08-21 1:15 AMJohn Johnson4000 Biddison Lane45maleUnknown
2018-08-20 1:28 PMMichael Geathers1800 W Saratoga St37maleUnknown
2018-08-18 7:25 PMJames Williams200 S Hilton St62maleUnknown
2018-08-18 2:00 PMVuai Green2300 Harford Rd24maleUnknown
2018-08-17 8:10 PMMichael Smith1500 Washington Blvd40maleUnknown
2018-08-16 8:40 AMChristopher Brown1100 Desoto Rd57maleUnknown
2018-08-15 8:22 PMNicholas Maultsby2900 Cherryland Rd26maleBlack
2018-08-15 1:47 PMCollin Gardner Jr.2500 Woodbrook Ave54maleBlack
2018-08-14 4:00 PMLevan Mccamey3900 Norfolk Ave29maleBlack
2018-08-11 9:50 PM1500 Madison Ave0maleUnknown
2018-08-09 3:37 PMJoey Boyd2100 Hollins St29maleBlack
2018-08-09 2:06 AMShawntaey Alexander5500 Park Heights Ave43maleBlack
2018-08-09 12:00 AMRaynard Pratt900 N Broadway37maleBlack
2018-08-08 1:37 PM5400 Cedonia Ave0maleUnknown
2018-08-07 4:10 PM1800 N Mount St24maleUnknown
2018-08-07 1:15 PMBryan McKemy4500 Woodlea Ave27maleWhite
2018-08-07 5:22 AMRandolph Cockrell3700 Oakmont Ave67maleBlack
2018-08-06 9:30 AM2400 Jefferson St0maleUnknown
2018-08-05 7:35 PMKendall Jones2400 Wilkens Ave27maleBlack
2018-08-03 12:00 AMGloria Johnson500 E Preston St70femaleBlack
2018-08-02 12:00 AMDarius Mason6100 Harford Rd22maleBlack
2018-08-01 6:15 PMArmon Hall4200 Berger Ave31maleBlack
2018-08-01 1:53 AMMarcus Munford3600 6th St27maleBlack
2018-07-31 2:15 AMDavon Young300 S Monroe St25maleBlack
2018-07-31 12:15 AMRonald Birmingham1300 Ostend St25maleBlack
2018-07-29 5:15 AMXavier Charles2100 Presbury St28maleBlack
2018-07-25 11:15 PMJeffrey Cole400 S Payson St43maleUnknown
2018-07-22 12:07 AMRashard Queen900 E 37th St20maleBlack
2018-07-21 7:23 PMMarkell Wall1200 Darley23maleBlack
2018-07-21 3:59 PMJamal Ross500 Old Town Mall28maleBlack
2018-07-21 12:00 AMRick Hall2700 Rittenhouse Ave35maleBlack
2018-07-20 12:00 AMZaray Gray2800 Forest Glen Rd1maleBlack
2018-07-20 12:00 AMChristopher Burdette800 Park Ave48maleWhite
2018-07-20 12:00 AMAnthony Smith1800 N Rosedale St45maleBlack
2018-07-19 12:00 AMTaylor Hayes500 Lyndhurst St7femaleBlack
2018-07-18 2:53 AMKeith Hamlet3200 Ellerslie Ave58maleBlack
2018-07-17 12:00 AMRicky Williams4300 N Franklintown Road36maleBlack
2018-07-15 4:00 AMJoshua Bessick2200 Eagle St28maleBlack
2018-07-15 12:00 AMLamonte Hatcher5300 Frankford Ave25maleBlack
2018-07-10 7:08 PMStephon Gabriel1500 Whitelock28maleBlack
2018-07-10 3:15 PMMarkise Jackson500 Hoffman St19maleBlack
2018-07-10 2:50 AMJeffrey Allen Shields2400 W Garrison Ave18maleBlack
2018-07-09 12:00 PMDavon Davis800 N Belnord Ave21maleBlack
2018-07-09 7:09 AMJeremias Morales100 Cherry Hill Rd42maleHispanic
2018-07-09 2:00 AMEmmanuel Cruz400 N Haven St39maleHispanic
2018-07-08 8:30 PMJawaun Kimball4100 Frederick Ave18maleBlack
2018-07-07 11:00 PMOtis Knight1600 Pentwood Rd40maleBlack
2018-07-06 7:30 PMSteven McKnight1 N Abington Ave27maleBlack
2018-07-05 3:07 AMTarik Jackson500 Denison St33maleBlack
2018-07-05 12:38 AMDave Day1900 W North Ave47maleBlack
2018-07-05 12:00 AMIrwin Johnson1800 Ramsay St33maleBlack
2018-07-04 5:18 AMNicko Chase3700 W 5th St46femaleBlack
2018-07-01 10:33 AMOmari Forrester1900 N Charles St31maleBlack
2018-06-21 10:50 PMJoey Roscoe3200 Clarence Ave38maleBlack
2018-06-21 12:00 AMJames King300 W Baltimore St35maleBlack
2018-06-20 12:00 PMWayne McCants2500 W Baltimore St33maleBlack
2018-06-20 4:00 AM1300 Sargeant St0maleUnknown
2018-06-19 12:52 AMUlysses Brown4900 Litchfield Ave52maleBlack
2018-06-18 1:30 AMMark Gross1000 W North Ave24maleUnknown
2018-06-17 7:40 PMKurt Cornish4200 Thayer Ct41maleUnknown
2018-06-17 12:00 AM1000 N Payson St0unknownUnknown
2018-06-16 11:10 PMJermiah Harper3900 Edmondson Ave21femaleUnknown
2018-06-16 11:10 PMWilbert Epps3900 Edmondson Ave37maleBlack
2018-06-16 11:00 PMKeith Hamlin900 Valley St27maleUnknown
2018-06-14 5:45 PMMontel Ingram1100 N Fremont Ave29maleUnknown
2018-06-13 1:13 AMTerry Henderson2700 McElderry St27maleBlack
2018-06-12 1:30 PMCameron Anderson5400 Cedonia Ave17maleBlack
2018-06-12 11:15 AMJasmine Morris2400 Westfield Ave20femaleBlack
2018-06-11 10:50 PMKataya Nelson100 N Fremont Ave29femaleBlack
2018-06-11 10:07 PMAllison Henn4800 Pimlico Rd29femaleWhite
2018-06-10 7:23 PMCraig McDonald2800 Boarman Ave34maleBlack
2018-06-09 3:15 AMDwayne Cheeks2200 Germania Ave38maleBlack
2018-06-03 12:00 AMQuayvon Johnson400 Manse Ct24maleBlack
2018-06-02 3:14 PMMichael Johnson1600 N Gilmor St25maleBlack
2018-06-01 11:19 PMElizabeth Holland3000 Ascension St68femaleBlack
2018-06-01 12:15 AMDonnell Fleming5800 Moores Run Ct28maleBlack
2018-05-31 12:00 AMDamon Baylor200 N Duncan St41maleBlack
2018-05-24 12:15 AMReginald White800 McAleer Ct39maleBlack
2018-05-23 9:20 PMAntonio Ennals500 Sanford Pl29maleBlack
2018-05-23 9:17 PMJermaine Cornish5500 Clover Rd27maleBlack
2018-05-22 11:30 AMMicha Farrington400 Heaver St29maleBlack
2018-05-20 12:00 PMMilton Johnson Jr.2100 Hollins St31maleBlack
2018-05-19 8:28 PMAntonio Johnson4600 York Rd35maleBlack
2018-05-16 8:30 AMDamon Perlie2000 Hollins St18maleBlack
2018-05-15 4:00 PMAntonio Jones3700 St Margaret St48maleBlack
2018-05-14 4:01 AMMichael Molina4400 6th St38maleWhite
2018-05-12 12:00 AMJawuan Pinkeny2000 McCulloh St1maleBlack
2018-05-09 11:17 PMArnold Patterson1200 W North Ave49maleBlack
2018-05-08 8:20 PMJordan Deshields3600 Mulberry St16maleBlack
2018-05-08 3:45 PMWilliam Mortimer200 Washburn Ave74maleWhite
2018-05-07 12:25 AMDerrick Mace1 N Howard St23maleBlack
2018-05-06 12:55 PMTymel Harris4100 Mountwood Rd24maleBlack
2018-05-06 4:43 AMAaron Palmese1100 Nanticoke St23maleBlack
2018-05-05 6:06 PMRay Glasgow III100 S Eden St17maleBlack
2018-05-03 1:50 PMKynard Butler2600 Quantico Ave26maleBlack
2018-05-01 4:00 PMTerrence Scott5900 York Rd38maleBlack
2018-04-28 9:30 PMDemicko Baldwin1400 E Preston St38maleUnknown
© 2018 Baltimore Sun Media Group.
EVERY PRAISE IS TO OUR GOD
LONG LIVE THE SPIRIT TO THE MILLION WOMAN MARCH
Minnesota Officer Acquitted in Killing of Philando Castile
New York Times ·
Hundreds Protest After Minnesota Officer Found Not Guilty In Philando Castile Death
Officer who shot Philando Castile found not guilty
WE WILL NEVER
GET THE FACTS
2 days ago
Body cam video allegedly shows officer planting drugs ... At a news conference Wednesday, Baltimore Police .
Senator John McCain, recently diagnosed with an aggressive form of brain cancer, will make a dramatic return to
3 days ago - Uploaded by US News Today
LIVE Stream: Senate Vote on Healthcare Bill - Senate Debates He... ... FULL: Senate Votes NO on Healthcare .
Uploaded by PBS NewsHour
As far apart as they were on policy, former President Barack Obama said in his eulogy to Sen. John McCain
WE ALL NEED TO DO BETTER - JANET JACKSON
JERRY JONES & DALLAS COWBOYS MAKE A DRAMATIC STATEMENT OF TAKING A KNELL SO OTHERS MAY STAND
SUPPORT COLIN KAEPERNICK
THEIR RIGHT TO VOTE!!
Sweet Honey in the Rock
Lyrics, Music, & Arrangement
Nitanju Bolade Casel
Copyright, May 2001
RIP BABA DICK GREGORY
WE LOVE YOU
Dick Gregory Gone Home to Glory at Age 84 (((R.I.P)))
Civil Rights Activist Dick Gregory was admitted to the hospital August 12 in
Washington D.C, where he passed away today. Rest Easy...#DickGregory #Baba #Baba...
The Gregory family thanks everyone for the outpouring of love and support.
The family is asking that in lieu of flowers, please consider purchasing copies of Dick Gregory’s newest book “ for your family or friends to keep the words and passions of Dick Gregory front and center. Or, consider a tax-deductible donation to the Dick Gregory foundation. “ Defining Moments in Black History Dick Gregory’s new book
The Most Defining Moments in Black History According to Dick Gregory
Home | Biography | Eulogy
Photos | Videos | Contact
Copyright © 2017 Dick Gregory Estate Website by
United States of America
Emmitt H Thrower
Ayanna Gregory daughter of Comedian/Activist/Humanitarian Dick Gregory
8 years ago
6. First Freed Last Represented.mov - YouTube
www.youtube.com/watch?v=SOAPVFUSm2I Dec 2, 2010 - 6 min - Uploaded by AniseDC
BREAK THE CHAINS!!! Find out why the we say "The Capital of the Nation is the Last Plantation"!
7. QUEEN MOTHER MARILYN PRESTON KILLINGHAM
& QUEEN MOTHER NIA KUUMBA :
FREE THE LAND !
1. i believe in the spirituality, humanity and genius of Black People, and in Our new pursuit of these values.
2. i believe in the family and the community, and in the community as a family, and i will work to make this concept live.
3. i believe in the community as more important than the individual.
4. i believe in constant struggle for freedom, to end oppression and build a better world. i believe in collective struggle: In fashioning victory in concert with my Brothers and Sisters.
5. i believe that the fundamental reason Our oppression continues is that We, as people, must take the power to control Our lives.
6. i believe that the fundamental way to gain that power, and end oppression, is to build a sovereign nation.
7. i believe that all the land in America, upon which We have lived for a long time, which
We have worked and build upon, and which We have fought to stay on, is land that belongs to the people.
8. i believe in the Malcolm X Doctrine: that We must organize upon this land, and vote to make a difference.
9. Therefore, i pledge to struggle without cease, until We have won sovereignty. I pledge to struggle without fail until
We have built a better condition than man has yet known.
10. i will give my life, if that is necessary. I will give my time, my mind, my strength and my wealth because this IS necessary.
11. i will follow my chosen leaders and help them.
12. i will love my Brothers and Sisters as myself.
13. i will steal nothing from a Brother or Sister, cheat no Brother or Sister, misuse no Brother or Sister, inform on no Brother or Sister and spread no gossip.
14. i will keep myself clean in body, dress and speech, knowing that i am a light set on a hill, a true representative of what We are building.
15. i will be patient and uplifting with the deaf, dumb and blind, and i will seek by word and deed to heal the Black family, to bring into the Movement and into the Community mothers and fathers, brothers and sisters left by the wayside.
Now, freely and of my own will, i pledge this creed, for the sake of freedom for my people and a better world,
on pain of disgrace and banishment if i prove false. For, i am no longer deaf, dumb or blind.
I AM A New Afrikan!
FREE THE LAND! FREE THE LAND! FREE THE LAND!
Apr 8, 2017 - Uploaded by Bobby Beverly, M.A
Land was nearly acquired twice for Black chattel property. First, General Order #
11 was issued under General
8. CEASE FIRE DON'T SMOKE THE
BROTHERS OR SISTERS
Cease Fire Don't Smoke The Brothers & Sisters inc.
Al Malik Farrakhan,
Founder, CEO · January 1995 to present · Washington, District of Columbia
Cease Fire... Don't Smoke The Brother & Sisters in associate with universal madness
Bring lots of love and respect
More info Cease Fire...DSTB&S 202-210-1960
PLEASE VIEW THIS video
HD | Apr 25, 2015 | 780,628 views | by Secular Talk
A newly released video – which contradicts police reports – shows a black Louisiana man lying facedown and unresponsive in a jail cell where he died after .
Mar 7, 2016 - Uploaded by Beatscore
Afeni Shakur s 1997 ABC Interview With Brian Ross About
2Pac s life and ... Pac would have eventually had a ..
May 18, 2013 - Uploaded by
http://femalegreatness.com Spoken at the Presidential Inauguration Ceremony, January 20, 1993 A Rock, A RIVER A TREE, YOUR COUNTRY.
11 . CIVIL RIGHTS:
MINISTERS MARCH FOR JUSTICE
WHY WE MARCH
The Department of Justice and the current Administration are undermining
Dr. King’s Dream. We are marching to reaffirm that religious leaders will
recommit to being at the forefront of social justice and civil rights.
As Dr. King marched for 54 years ago, we are still marching for:
Criminal Justice Reform
we are calling on all religious leaders Monday August 28th, 2017,
to join us in Washington, DC for the Ministers’ March for Justice.
We are asking for clergy to commit to amplifying up messages
centered on the Social Justice agenda, and participate in the grassroots
efforts to hold Attorney General Sessions accountable for all peoples’
The Ki ng Center
King, Jr. National Memorial
AT THE NATIONAL MALL IN WASHINGTON, D.C.
JANUARY 19, 2013 PEACE MARCH
DR. MARTIN L KING, JR.
DC HOST COMMITTEE WEBSITE:
The King Center
Excerpted from Dr. Martin Luther King's speech,
"The Drum Major Instinct"
12. HUMAN RIGHTS:
Washington DC - The Collective Black People Movement (CBPM)
SELF - DEFENSE:
... Murder Of Mike Brown! Witness Speaks On The Murder Of Mike Brown! Eyewitness speaks on the murder
Jul 20, 2014 - Uploaded by Circle Circle
Another video has surfaced online of Eric Garner, a New York man ... Eric Garner tragedy brings back pain
Dr. Chowe Lumumba's
Malcom X grassroots
helped a lot of freedom
14. PLEASE SIGN UP FOR LEGAL SERVICES OR
HAROLD C HUNTER JR : Independent
Associate - Website
15. JUSTICE FOR SANDRA BLAND
16. THE HONORABLE WALTER E FAUNTROY IS BACK AND
17. COACH NIC & SALES AND MARGIN (ENTREPRENEUR)
Dominic Colbert (Coach Nic)
Entrepreneurial Training & Small Business Development
Sales and Margin
Donate Now Share on Facebook
NEW | HD | Jun 17, 2017 | 7,374 views | by CNN
Bill Cosby's wife Camille issued a statement excoriating the prosecutors,
the judge and the media after a mistrial was declared.
MICHELE ALEXANDER -- http://newjimcrow.com/
21. "INJUSTICE ANYWHERE IS A THREAT TO JUSTICE EVERYWHERE" - MLK
STRANGE FRUIT ---
22. THE REAL REASON WHY COSBY FACES
A LEGAL LYNCHING IS BECAUSE THREE YEARS
AGO HE BRAVELY VENTURED OUT TO PURCHASE
A MAJOR MEDIA OUTLET - WELL YOU KNOW
IN THE MOVIES THAT'S NOT TRUE. RIGHT?
Jan 02, 2016 | 7,075 views | by
Dj Lethal Vybz
Some people need to look more into why so much effort is being put into discrediting
Bill Cosby for So Call Rapes That Happened over 30 years ago.
Home || About | Contact