1. Point out the wrong....the first stage is the most difficult of all because when we are wrong and we are not aware of it.someone has to point out the wrong.
2. Acknowledge the wrong...So in this context, the word acknowledge means to the truth of the fact that we have been wrong.
3. Confess the Fault...First you confess the fault to Allah (God),and then to the person or persons whom your fault has ill effected
4. Repent....means feeling contrition or self-reproach for what one has done or failed to do.
5. Atone...means we must be willing to do something in expiation of our sins.
6. Forgiveness...means to cease to feel offense and resentment against another for the harm done by an offender.It means to wipe the slate clean.
7. Reconcile and Restore...means to resolve differences and to establish or re-establish a close relationship between previously divided persons.
8. Perfect Union with God...the result of completing the atonement process is achieving the perfect union with Allah (God) who is the best at guiding us to freedom.
When these Eight Principle Steps are put into practice, it will bring about a Healing on our Planet and open up the Way to a Culture of World Peace based on genuine love and Forgiveness. These Eight Steps embrace the Sounding of the A-Tone of the New Cultural Revolution...to read more please go to WEB POSTED 04-23-2002
(This show was previously recorded on November 6,2020). Dr. E. Faye Williams, Chuck Hicks and Brother Uhuru were all part of the historic Million Man March October 16, 1995. They talked about the historic significance of VP Candidate Kamala Harris and many unknown facts about her.
Louis Farrakhan's Million-Man Pledge
Text of the pledge that Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan asked black men to take during the Million Man March in Washington on Monday:
I PLEDGE that from this day forward I will strive to love my brother as I love myself. I, from this day forward, will strive to improve myself spiritually, morally, mentally, socially, politically, and economically for the benefit of myself, my family, and my people. I pledge that I will strive to build business, build houses, build hospitals, build factories, and enter into international trade for the good of myself, my family, and my people.
I pledge that from this day forward I will never raise my hand with a knife or a gun to beat, cut, or shoot any member of my family or any human being except in self-defense. I pledge from this day forward I will never abuse my wife by striking her, disrespecting her, for she is the mother of my children and the producer of my future. I pledge that from this day forward I will never engage in the abuse of children, little boys or little girls for sexual gratification. For I will let them grow in peace to be strong men and women for the future of our people.
I will never again use the "b word" to describe any female. But particularly my own black sister. I pledge from this day forward that I will not poison my body with drugs or that which is destructive to my health and my well-being.
I pledge from this day forward I will support black newspapers, black radio, black television. I will support black artists who clean up their acts to show respect for themselves and respect for their people and respect for the ears of the human family. I will do all of this, so help me God.
Civil Rights Activist Dick Gregory was admitted to the hospital August 12 in
Washington D.C, where he passed away today. Rest Easy...#DickGregory #Baba #Baba...
The Gregory family thanks everyone for the outpouring of love and support.
The family is asking that in lieu of flowers, please consider purchasing copies of Dick Gregory’s newest book “Defining Moments in Black History“ for your family or friends to keep the words and passions of Dick Gregory front and center. Or, consider a tax-deductible donation to the Dick Gregory foundation.
Dick Gregory’s new book
The Most Defining Moments in Black History According to Dick Gregory
1. i believe in the spirituality, humanity and genius of Black People, and in Our new pursuit of these values.
2. i believe in the family and the community, and in the community as a family, and i will work to make this concept live.
3. i believe in the community as more important than the individual.
4. i believe in constant struggle for freedom, to end oppression and build a better world. I believe in collective struggle: in fashioning victory in concert with my Brothers and Sisters.
5. i believe that the fundamental reason Our oppression continues is that We, as people, lack the power to control Our lives.
6. i believe that the fundamental way to gain that power, and end oppression, is to build a sovereign Black nation.
7. i believe that all the land in America, upon which We have lived for a long time, which We have worked and build upon, and which We have fought to stay on, is land that belongs to Us as a people.
8. i believe in the Malcolm X Doctrine: that We must organize upon this land, and hold a plebiscite, to tell the world by a vote that We are free and Our land independent, and that, after the vote, We must stand ready to defend Ourselves, establishing the nation beyond contradiction.
9. Therefore, i pledge to struggle without cease, until We have won sovereignty. I pledge to struggle without fail until We have built a better condition than man has yet known.
10. i will give my life, if that is necessary. I will give my time, my mind, my strength and my wealth because this IS necessary.
11. i will follow my chosen leaders and help them.
12. i will love my Brothers and Sisters as myself.
13. i will steal nothing from a Brother or Sister, cheat no Brother or Sister, misuse no Brother or Sister, inform on no Brother or Sister and spread no gossip.
14. i will keep myself clean in body, dress and speech, knowing that i am a light set on a hill, a true representative of what We are building.
15. i will be patient and uplifting with the deaf, dumb and blind, and i will seek by word and deed to heal the Black family, to bring into the Movement and into the Community mothers and fathers, brothers and sisters left by the wayside.
Now, freely and of my own will, i pledge this creed, for the sake of freedom for my people and a better world, on pain of disgrace and banishment if i prove false. For, i am no longer deaf, dumb or blind. I am - by grace of Malcolm - a New Afrikan.
FREE THE LAND! https://youtu.be/Ci73uw78CJA FREE THE LAND! FREE THE LAND!
2 days ago · WASHINGTON – An indictment was unsealed today charging two members of the Metropolitan Police Department (MPD) with offenses stemming from the Oct. 23, 2020, police vehicular pursuit in Northwest Washington that caused the death of Karon Hylton-Brown.
2 days ago · Two D.C. police officers have been indicted in connection to the killing of Karon Hylton-Brown, who died last October after his scooter crashed as police chased him. Officer Terence Sutton, 37 ...
Resolutions, What's Actually On http://tobtr.com/12182572 Your 2023 Agenda &Why? What's On Your List Of Objectives As An Individual, As We Itemize 4 "WE DA PEOPLE"? Shed Euwins A Tragedy, It took place @Lindsay &Elm In Norman, Oklahoma In April Of 2022. Tribute To Doctor Khallid 01/12/2023. What Say Ye, concerning this and other frontline issues confronting "WE DA PEOPLE" @this hour? Will Reparations "Leave Us, As they Found Us"?! "FREE Hannibal Rashideen"! Call (515) …
Resolutions, What's Actually On Your 2023 Agenda &Why?
Resolutions, What's Actually On Your 2023 Agenda &Why? What's On Your List Of Objectives As An Individual, As Itemize 4 "WE DA PEOPLE"? Shed Euwins A Tregedy that took place @Lindsay &Elm In Norman, Oklahoma In April 2022. What Say Ye, concerning this and other frontline issues co...